An online diary


lørdag den 31. oktober 2015

Thing 20: Presentations

For the most part I use presentations when I teach or present our department (a business service within a public library) to potentiel customers or collaborators.

 

Mountain climber by Magnus, 8 years
It is very true, that you should start with the story, the idea, the purpose of what you're going to say.
And it should definitely be custom made to your audience.

One thing I've also learned is to reherse the presentation out load. Thinking in my head is no where near the same as actually saying the things as I'm planning to say them to my audience. It makes it very clear if something is unclear, where I get insecure etc. - and just as importantly, I get a real feeling of how long my presentation takes, so I can keep to my time.

I've used Power Point before but now prefer Prezi. Not that I'm very creative, but after I've got the hang of navigation in Prezi I find this tool much more flexible and inspiring.







Here's my attempt to attract tourists to my little country ;-)
http://prezi.com/d2m7dasxapo3/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy





1 kommentar:

  1. Nice prezi. And I learnt something about Denmark too! #rudai23

    SvarSlet