An online diary


søndag den 23. august 2015

Thing 10: Live Streaming

I'm not going to spend much time on this one. For the first time during this course I'm going to just skim a Thing.

I have attended a few webinars with fair succes. Last autumn I took a class in online communation (!) via webinars and I'm all for it despite technical hiccups in the beginning.

I see the potential in attending events where you can't be physically present and I'll explore the options if and when I need or want to use it.









2 kommentarer:

  1. Where did you do the online communication course? Was it a MOOC on Coursera or Alison? I would be interested to know more #rudai23

    SvarSlet
  2. I attended the online course from a Danish operator - it was a last resort because I needed it to finish my Bachelor's degree in commerce and communication. It was definitely not a MOOC as it was very expensive and attended by only eleven students! But thanks for opening my eyes to MOOCs, that's something I'll explore to satisfy my thirst for learning :-)

    SvarSlet