An online diary


mandag den 13. juli 2015

What is this blog about?

This is my Rudaí23 diary and I'm excited to get started.

I've signed up to the Rudaí23: A 23 Things Collaboration.
In 23 lessons I'll discover or revisit online tools that hopefully will enhance my professional life.

I am generally very interested in web 2.0 technologies and do my best to keep up-to-date, but there's never enough time to explore everything is there? So for me this is a great opportunity to commit myself to going through a selected list of tools - including ones I'd probably never have looked into on my own.

Read about Rudaí23 here.

It's the Western Regional Section of the Library Association of Ireland that's behind it, but all information professionals around the world is welcome to participate. Thank you for setting up the course, I can see you've put a lot of work into it already :-)


_____________
My native language is Danish, so every post will also have a summary in my mother tongue.

Rudaí23 er et online kursus i 23 udvalgte værktøjer inden for web 2.0 og sociale medier. Dette er min online dagbog, hvor jeg sammenfatter mine oplevelser og det jeg har lært undervejs i kurset.
Jeg glæder mig til at komme i gang og være forpligtet til at lære nyt og sætte mig ind i aspekter, som jeg måske ikke ville have gjort af egen drift.

1 kommentar: